Announcements and Important Events
Dear Student Athletes, Coaches, Parents, and Patrons,
We welcome you to our facilities. As you travel to one of our facilities this year, we would like you to know that your health and safety is our priority. Due to Covid-19, we have put the following guidelines in place to keep you safe as possible while enjoying Newcastle sporting events.
- Social distancing is necessary; please stay at least 6 feet apart from one another.
- Wearing masks are required for all staff and students.
- All non-high school aged students must be accompanied by a parent to gain admittance into high school football games.
- Make every effort to have exact change for gate and concession transactions in order to limit exchanges between our workers and patrons.
- No reserved seating for football, only general admission.
- No all-sport passes will be sold this year.
- Spots marked with an X are locations for patrons to stand in line at concessions and ticket booth.
- Concession workers will be masked and gloved when serving food.
- There will be seating areas marked off as unavailable. Please sit on an X in the stadium and refrain from sitting in other areas to help keep our patrons, student-athletes, coaches and officials as safe as possible.
- Lawn chairs are encouraged for seating at the softball complex and stadium, south and east sides of the field outside the black fence.
- For participants, officials and coaches, no shared towels, clothing, shoes or water bottles.
- Locker rooms will be accessible to teams but we highly recommend, for both home and visiting teams and officials, to come dressed and ready to participate for the event. Masks will be required in locker rooms, athletic training rooms and coaches’ offices and any area considered outside of the playing field or court. Locker rooms will be sanitized prior to and after occupancy.
- Only necessary personnel will be allowed in the press box and at scorer’s tables.
- When traveling to and from away events, all Newcastle coaches and student-athletes will be required to wear face coverings.
- As soon as the event has concluded, please make your way to the exits. No congregating on the field or in the facilities.
We thank you for your cooperation. Together, we can make our events safe and enjoyable. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our Athletic Department 405-387-6434